The global Web3 ecosystem is very much still in its infancy, as cryptocurrencies fight an uphill macro-economic battle for greater adoption both in the financial and technology sectors around the world. Challenging time breeds battle-hardened companies. Combased continues to grow in an organic and sustainable manner, complimented by its ComVerse community-first driven support structure.
Web3 has always been about the community, and it is fundamentally important for Web3 companies to always be in check with its community-first ethos. ComVerse strives to be community-first in everything that it does, with its fundamental function providing value to the community and growing alongside Combased as a business.
This ComVerse 2023-2024 Strategy will further cement and validate our promise to be community-first, which has always been the ethos we pursue from day one. To provide and take on responsibility together with the community, ComVerse needs to have its end goal of being able to be self-sustaining whilst providing optimal value back to the community. The strategy highlights how we plan to achieve this fundamentally challenging feat, all whilst pushing the Combased business forward and achieving growth to new heights.
The strategy has been derived with the following high-level goals in mind:
- 1.Reach sustainability growth within the ComVerse ecosystem, and have all benefits of being self-sustainable and self-contained.
- 2.Implement and demonstrate growth to the ComVerse ecosystem through Combased's business growth, as well as the community's collective efforts.
- 3.Special focus on how the whole ComVerse and Combased ecosystem tie together and work in a harmonious way to the benefit of both Combased as a business, as well as the community and our family within ComVerse.
What this strategy document will not include or articulate:
- 1.This document will not include micro-strategies on components that require them. These areas will have their own micro-strategy documents formulated and implemented, and in due course, we will share these as applicable.
- 2.Low-level outcomes and KPIs will not be stated or mentioned in this document as this document is designed to articulate the high-level vision, direction, and strategy.